We would like to welcome you to Higher Education Admission Centre website. This website contains all information and services that you need in order to complete your registration in the academic programs successfully.
This website also includes registration start and end date, procedures on how to register for programs in public and private HEIs, how to accept programs offer and how to submit required documents to the university or college on demand.
We would like to advise you on the following:
- Download the student guide book from the website if you don’t have one and read it carefully.
- Follow the instructions on how to register online. You can get these instructions from this website.
- If you do not have quick internet access you may use the SMS services which is an easy and fast service.
- Or otherwise, always check the website as it contains the latest news that maybe important to you.
- Make sure that you know the start and end date of each registration period.
- Finally, we advise you to consult students registered last year to guide you if possible, to have a better understanding of the system.
HEAC believes that you play a significant role in helping students at this stage since it is important for the student’s future career. Your support them to determine their work and future of their skills. There are two periods of time to register and select the studied programs (1st April 2009 to 1st June 2010), the best way to achieve this is the following:
- Students should read student guidebook carefully, in order to know the requirements of each program they want to select which meet their future ambition.
- It is preferred that you also read the student’s guidebook and discuss its content with students.
- Study and understand the programs lists and all requirements of HEIs. Students must also list their programmes in order of preference, and based on genuine career aspirations; they must not base choice merely on exam results; must not guess, assume or listen to rumours; and if in doubt, always check with the HEAC.
- You should hold discussions regarding the selected programs and the job opportunities.
- If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact the HEAC.